The Rion WS-15 Outdoor Microphone Protection System is practical, simple and effective, providing all the protection that the Rion NL-52ís microphone and pre-amplifier need against the elements. The protection provided by the WS-15 is totally site-proven having been installed on hundreds of NA-37 permanent aircraft noise monitors.
Applying weather protection to metersí standard microphones represents a significant cost saving when compared to our main competitorsí meters because they have to be used with a separate outdoor microphone (which can cost as much as the meter itself) for long-term surveys rather than the microphone supplied with the meter.
The simple design also avoids the need for complicated and time-consuming additional calibration procedures.
- Complete protection from wind and rain for microphones supplied with Rion NL-52 meters
- Site-proven protection - used on hundreds of permanent aircraft noise monitors
- IEC 61672 Class 1 performance achieved for the Rion NL-52 with WS-15 weather protection in place
- Inner structure prevents rain water from getting to diaphragm
- Wind noise performance figures can be supplied
- Can be supplied with or without bird spikes
- Easy removal for quick field calibration
|NL-52 Based Long-Term Noise Monitors
NL-52 based long-term monitors offer cost-effective and upgradeable Class 1 noise data logging. Available as Standard or Enhanced long-term monitor format you can expect at least 10 days data l... view product details