Deploying a Noise Nuisance Recorder has become the industry standard first response to noise nuisance complaints. Speed and Ease of Use are the key attributes required to help you to get the job done. There is no quicker or easier to use Nuisance Recorder than the NNR-03:
- Installation - the system is all connected and ready to go;
- Downloading - put SD™ card in your PC's card reader, copy the data onto your desktop or C: drive and then drag and drop the data into AS-60; and
- Reviewing your evidence - the data opens straight away into the AS-60 software where you can zoom in/out of the graphs and select and play audio recordings with 1 mouse click.
Removeable Memory Card. Recording the data and audio onto an SD™ card is important because:
- Crucial evidence can be kept on the original medium;
- Memory can be upgraded by simply buying a bigger memory card (up to 32GB); and
- You only need to bring the SD™ card back to the office to download your data, not the whole system, so you can choose to leave the kit out and just swap the card.
Sensible Data Format. The ways in which both the data and the audio are stored onto the card offer maximum convenience:
- The data is stored as a CSV file which can be opened straight into Excel™ so even if you, or someone you want to share the data with, haven't got a computer with AS-60 installed you can still review the data; and
- Similarly, the audio files are standard wav files which contain the date and time in their file names so these can be replayed in most standard media players and shared with other members of the team who don't necessarily have specialist noise software.
Quality of Hardware. The NNR-03 is built around the Rion NL-52 which, with widespread deployment in the difficult environmental conditions associated with many windfarm projects, has become a byword for reliability amongst UK noise professionals. And, of course, you can be assured that the Rion NL-52 has been independently Type Tested and is therefore truly IEC 61672: Class 1. The quality of the instrumentation is everything you would expect from a major international company that design and build everything from the ground up. You will find that the accessories, such as the microphone extension, are well engineered and hard-wearing.
Upgradeable and Versatile. In addition to being able to upgrade the memory by simply buying a bigger memory card, you can add octaves and third octaves via Rion's simple system of loading the NX-42RT option from a card which fits in the meter's SD™ slot. The Rion NL-52 itself is a highly capable and versatile integrating logging sound level meter and the preferred instrument for environmental noise measurements of many UK noise professionals. All the practical accessories necessary for long-term noise measurements are available and realistically priced.
Useful Features - Not Pointless Complexity
- Selectable pre-trigger 0, 1, 5, 10 and 60 seconds (regardless of sample rate/bit depth)
- Audio stored as uncompressed wav files (16 or 24 bit at 12, 24 or 48 kHz)
- Handset with illuminated buttons clearly shows when audio is being recorded [link NRH-1]
- Wireless remote control included as standard - especially useful for infirm or disabled complainants;
- Inner Lockable Case (with no external connections)
- Outer 'Pilot's Case' for discreet deployment - looks the same whether empty or full and has enough room for everything you need on site
- Back-up battery provides up to 24 hours of operation after loss of mains supply
- 2 year guarantee as standard extendable to 6 years free of charge if you send the equipment to us for calibration annually or in accordance with LAB 23.
Training and Technical Support Free training at customers' premises (UK Mainland Locations) Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly support on the phone available during normal office hours