Live Leq is based upon the Rion NL-52 and WS-15 outdoor microphone outdoor protection so IEC 61672: Class 1 performance is assured (and had been independently type tested). Live Leq provides the means of seeing live data from the instrument and controlling it via a user-friendly web interface. Live Leq is user configurable. You, as a noise professional, are in control.
The main features of Release 1 of Live Leq are:
- Live Data direct to a secure website via LAN or 3G connection - see it on your computer, your phone or your tablet
- Fully EC 61672 Class 1 compliant system including the Rion WS-15 Double Skinned Windshield this system incorporates.
- User Friendly Instrumentation
- User Friendly Web Interface
- User Settable Alarm Levels - up to 5 simultaneous limits, unlimited number of periods in a day and different limits on different days if necessary.
- Alarm e-mails when limits are exceeded
- Unrivalled Data Security - Your data is on the SD card in the instrument and at a UK-based data centre on a dedicated Raid 10 Server with nightly off-site backup.
- See Your Monitoring Locations on Google Maps
- Icons Indicate whether Limits Are Being Exceeded, Have Been Exceeded or are In Danger of Being Exceeded
- Real-time comparison with Leq limits using cumulative Leq and Effective Remaining Noise Level
- Live feed showing system health (memory capacity, power and connection)
- Community Engagement - You can give viewers access to current data for selected measurement positions
- Download current period data as a CSV file directly from the Web Interface;
- Download data for the whole measurement period from the instrument's SD card remotely