The VM-63A is perfect for testing product vibration levels as part of a quality control process. The VM-63A has a built in vibration sensor. The user simply touches the probe on the appropriate part of the machinery being tested and reads of the result on the clear LCD display. With thousands of these units in daily use worldwide you can be confident that its a suitable tool for the machinery production environment.
The VM-63A slips into your pocket if you want to carry it with you for spot checks. You can measure acceleration (in two selectable frequency ranges) or velocity or displacement so you can choose the parameter which best suits an individual product and leave the meter in that mode. Under these circumstances all you have to do is put the sensor on the machine, press the Meas button and you will see the measured vibration level within a couple of seconds.
- Small and light (250g) fits easily into a pocket
- Well-suited to production quality control environment
- Very simple and quick operation
- Up to 25 hours on one 6F22 (PP3) battery
- Measures acceleration or velocity or displacement
- Lo frequency acceleration from 10 Hz 1 kHz
- Hi frequency acceleration 1 kHz 15 kHz
- Velocity and displacement from 10 Hz 1 kHz
- 0.1 199.9 ms-2 peak acceleration
- 0.1 199.9 ms-1 rms velocity
- 0.001 1.999 mm p-p displacement
- Supplied with a practical protective soft case