The UV-22 enables simultaneous measurement of up to 16 channels of mixed noise or vibration with UN-14 Measuring Amplifiers/Sound Level Meter Units and UV-15 Charge Amplifier/Vibration Meter Units. The data can be obtained from each individual UN-14 and UV-15 in the form of an analogue a.c. or d.c. signal or it can be obtained from the UV-22 via LAN or USB connection to a computer running the supplied UV-22 Viewer Software. Collection of data via the LAN or USB interface allows for data collection of the output of up to 16 channels of noise and vibration into a simple CSV file at user-defined intervals.
- Controls and coordinates up to 16 channels of noise and/or vibration measurements being conducted with UN-14 Measuring Amplifier/Sound
- Level Meter Units and/or UV-15 Charge Amplifier/Vibration Meters
- USB or LAN connection to controlling computer
- Instrument settings can be viewed and controlled using UV-22 software on host p.c.
- Instantaneous or maximum values can be viewed for all instruments simultaneously
- Levels for each instrument can be stored to a CSV file at user selected measurement interval
- Additional hi and lo pass filter frequencies can be set at any third octave frequency (3 Hz – 160 Hz for Hi-Pass Filters and 300 Hz – 50 kHz)
- Power supply 9 – 15V d.c. (12V nominal) via suitable adapter or Battery Unit BP-17
- Master/slave function enables settings on multiple instruments to be manually adjusted simultaneously when connected to UV-22