Nothing can replace the simplicity and convenience of playing a recording back through a level recorder and writing notes directly on the paper chart. The Rion LR-07 is the latest in the long series of Rion Level Recorders much used by local authorities over the years as a quick way of analysing, annotating and presenting noise nuisance data.
The LR-07 incorporates Fast, Slow and 10msec response, a frequency range of 1 Hz – 20 kHz and a 50 dB range for noise measurements. It has paper speeds between 0.01 and 30 mm/sec. The unit incorporates a really clever and innovative feature which is really useful for intermittent noise events. The user can select a trigger level above which the paper speed is increased by a factor of 10. In other words, you can automatically look at intermittent events in detail without wasting paper between the events.
- Fast, slow and 10msec response
- 1 – 20 000 Hz frequency Range
- 50 dB dynamic range
- 0.01 – 30 mm/s paper speed
- Dynamic paper speed control increases paper speed by a factor of 10 above a user-selectable trigger level (operates on base paper-speeds of up to 1 mm/sec i.e. increases paper speed up to a maximum of 10 mm/sec)
- Battery-powered or external 12V supply