Rion NX-22J Sound Recording Option for Rion NL-32 (Class 1) or Rion NL-22 (Class 2) SLM
The NX-22J adds audio recording to Rion NL-32/22 sound level meters to form a low cost and easy-to-use audio recording enabled logging system. For construction, demolition or compliance monitoring it useful to know whether an exceedance was due to the site or an extraneous source of noise. For PPG 24 assessments it is essential to be able to state what the principal sources of daytime and night-time noise were. The NX-22J is also part of the Nuisance Recorder package. The way the recording option works on the instrument inspires confidence – you can see immediately from the instrument display whether audio recording is enabled and you can see clearly when audio is being recorded.
- Records audio above a user-defined trigger level for event identification;
- Records periodic audio snapshots every 15, 30 or 60 minutes for source identification during unattended surveys;
- Periodic and triggered audio functions can be operated simultaneously;
- Manual start stop audio recording when used with NRH-1 Handset (part of the ANV Measurement Systems/Rion Nuisance Recorder);
- Records up to 11 hours of audio data onto a 256 MB compact flash card, up to 2 GB supported;
- Audio recording does not diminish the sound level data capacity of the meter;
- Best used with Rion AS-60 software which displays audio file icons below a level vs. time graph (click on the audio file icons for playback).