The VM-82 represents the gold standard for machinery vibration meters. It is practical, easy to use, reliable and accurate. The build quality is superb, it has a beautiful clear backlit display and its easy and intuitive to use. It has a separate sensor which is connected to the meter with a really practical coiled cable. This can also be attached to the meter via longer, practical and robust extension cables.
The VM-82 is ideally suited to the engineer who wants to measure machinery vibration levels on site, quickly and easily without being bogged down by instrumentation which is unnecessarily complicated to operate.
Exceptional full information display you can always see what the meter is measuring as well as the result
- Very simple and quick operation
- Up to 30 hours operation on Alkaline C-cells
- Practical yet accurate PV-57A accelerometer supplied with practical coiled cable (extensions available)
- Magnetic attachment supplied (sensor can also be attached with M6 studs)
- Frequency range (with supplied accelerometer) 1 Hz 5 kHz
- 0.02 200 ms-2 peak acceleration (with supplied accelerometer)
- 0.1 1000 ms-1 rms velocity (with supplied accelerometer) from 10 1000 Hz
- 0.3 1000 ms-1 rms velocity (with supplied accelerometer) from 3 1000 Hz
- 0.02 100 mm peak displacement (with supplied accelerometer) from 3 500 Hz
- 0.001 100 mm peak displacement (with supplied accelerometer) from 10 500 Hz
- Memory for 1000 measurements
- Supplied with a practical protective soft case