As part of our coronavirus update, steps have been taken to:
- reduce the risk of infection to ANV Measurement Systems staff; and
- minimise the risk of contamination being carried by instrumentation and accessories supplied or handled by ANV Measurement Systems.
As matters currently stand, this has been achieved without adversely affecting our service levels. In particular:-
- Calibrations are still being carried out within our 5 working day target;
- We have a good stock of hire kit available for dispatch within 24 hours; and
- We have good stock levels of live-to-web, long-term and hand-held noise, vibration and dust* monitors available for purchase and rapid deployment.
Nearly all businesses are being adversely affected, directly or indirectly, by the effects of Coronavirus. ANV Measurement Systems especially appreciate the support of our loyal customers at this time.
* only live-to-web dust monitors are available. LivePM10 is the dust/particulate monitoring element of the LivEnviro platform – live to web noise, vibration, dust and weather all on a single website utilising site proven and certified sensors. There are hundreds of live LivEnviro sensors in the UK and beyond and new features are continuously being added to the system.
ANV have become leading suppliers of noise, vibration and dust instrumentation to consultants and environmental managers throughout the UK and Ireland. Our reputation has been built on the quality, reliability and ease of use of our products backed by industry-leading customer support.
Most of our products are available for sale or hire. Whether you are familiar with our product range and you know what you want or whether you would like to discuss your application to help point you in the right direction.