ANV Measurement Systems (UKAS Laboratory 0653) have been providing Calibration Services for Rion instruments since 2001 and for nearly all major manufacturers’ instrumentation since 2009:
- UKAS accredited and traceable calibration for acoustic instrumentation
- Traceable calibration for vibration instrumentation
Calibration of ANV Dust Monitors and Weather Systems are carried out by third parties.
UKAS Accredited Calibration
- Sound Level Meters (BS EN 61672:3 & BS 7580)
- Acoustic Calibrators (BS EN 60942)
- Tapping Machines
- Third Octave & Octave Filters
- Reverberation Time
- Recording Devices
- Groundborne Vibration Meters
- General Vibration Meters
- Machinery Vibration Meters & Analysers
- Human Vibration Meters
- Vibration Calibrators/Exciters
- PC-based Systems & Multi-channel Analysers
5 Day Standard Turnaround
ANV Measurement Systems, and our particulate (dust) monitor partners TSI, can usually complete calibrations within 5 working days of receipt of the instrumentation.
Don’t worry. A lot of people have questions about calibration and we’re always happy to talk through your requirements so you get exactly what you need. Call us on 01908 642846.
Free Extended Warranty on Rion Instrumentation
Send your Rion instruments to ANV’s laboratory (at least once every 12 months for Calibrators and Vibration Meters and at least once every 24 months for Sound Level Meters/Analysers) and we will extend the warranty on these instruments to a maximum of 6 years.
Reduced Hire Rates During Calibration
If you really can’t afford to be without your kit for even a few days whilst it is calibrated (or if more lengthy repairs are required) we will provide hire kit at a 30% discount (subject to availability).